Friday 8 January 2016

Thing 11 Reflective Practice

I found the tips in the Thing 11 blog post very good, lots of good tips on time management.
I am very behind at this moment in time but it is possible to finish all the Things before the end of January so I am going to set aside some decent chunks of time and get them all done. When I started the Rudai,  I was doing another online course at the same time and I was half way through that one, so I think really I should only do one at a time from now on! As mentioned in the blog post, you never know how things change and how other parts of your life can increase demands on your time so I think one course at a time is the way to go.  I think this is a great chance to do some library CPD and especailly seeing as it is given a stamp of approval from the Library Association of Ireland so I would love to work my way through all of the things by the closing date.


No comments:

Post a Comment