Saturday 23 January 2016

Thing 16 Collaboration Tools



I have never used Google Drive to create a document or make comments on before, I have opened up documents using Google Drive,  I can see how it would be very useful as I am often involved in working on documents that need input or editing by a number of people.
I opened up the document and added a couple of lines and a comment (not in my best latin though!!)

I have used Doodle before but only as a 'receiver' rather than a creator.
I can see how this is very useful when you are trying to get a group together for a meeting.
I tried setting up a poll and sent the link to myself to see what it looked like.
It was very straightforward to use, and I can see how it would save lots of emails back and forth especially of you were trying to get a large group together.


1 comment:

  1. Great to see you getting the Things done Edel. You're well on the way to being finished. Niamh

    ReplyDelete