Saturday 30 January 2016

Thing 22 Mobile Things

I do love my phone, I use it mostly for calls, texting, Whatsapp, Viber and facebook and that's it really. I know there is huge potential out there will so many apps out there. I had a look at the Play store to see if I could find anything new. The only problem is, is that my memory is full so I can't really benefit from any new apps at the moment. I decided the best option for me with regard to tasks for this Things would be the third one, to look at the 23 mobile things website, as I know I have fallen a bit behind the crest with all things mobile and I would like to see what I am missing. There is so much content on the site, I was a bit overwhelmed by all the mnay many apps. I could see uses for many of them, such as Remember the milk http://www.rememberthemilk.com/ I think that could be really useful, Because I do love my 'to do' lists. I also had a look at Zotero I had heard of this one before and I was interested in finding out more about how it works. I think I will spend some time reading through all of the 23 things and also explore the rest of the suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment