Saturday 30 January 2016

Thing 20 Presentations




I haven't done many presentation in my day, just a few in college. I had used PowerPoint for these so I have a good idea about how to use it.
I liked the post on knowing your subject inside out and also how to pitch it depending on your audience.
I decided to use some fictional statistics to try and show changes in usage to make a case for making some changed to service.

The trickiest part for me was putting in on Slideshare and embedding it in the blog, I had never used Slideshare before.

I have heard the Prezi offers some great options for different designs so I will have a look at that too as I have never used it before. I wasn't aware that is was free that is great to know.

In the meantime, here is my PowerPoint for Thing 20... I kept it very plain, if I had the chance again I think I would try and take photos of the actual library to illustrate certain points, eg a photo of a cramped and full study space..... Good to reflect on how you would change for the next time, all part of it!











1 comment: