Thursday 6 August 2015

Thing 3 Google

Thing 4 Google


I already had a Google account and use gmail and also Blogger since beginning RudaĆ­ 23, but I was unaware of many of the other applications that Google offers.
I added some information to by Google + profile, I added some friends and interests, it seems similar to Facebook. I also had a look as some of the extra features such as Google Keep and Google Drawings which I was not aware of.
I have hangouts on my phone but had never used it so I gave that a go too and had some chats! As if I didn't spend enough time on the phone!
More of my friends are on Skype than hangouts so I am not sure how often I will use it.
I have plenty more exploring to do before I can say that I am familiar with all of the options but at least now I am aware of what is on offer.

2 comments:

  1. Must take a look at Google Drawings, hadnt heard of that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Must take a look at Google Drawings, hadnt heard of that.

    ReplyDelete