Monday 27 July 2015

Thing 3 My Professional Brand

Thing 3 - This is a little but more difficult than the last task.
I wouldn't have given much thought to having a professional brand before now.
I did set up a LinkedIn profile a few years ago but never really used it.
I have resurrected it and added a few more details to it today.
I suppose I thought it would only be useful if you were looking for  job but it seems it has other uses too such as networking and keeping up to date with what other people are doing in their workplaces and what kinds of continuing professional development others are doing.
I had a look at about.com as well but I think keeping one profile up to date is enough for my needs at the moment.

2 comments:

  1. Keeping your LinkedIn profile up to date is hard work. I find it's a good way to keep a record of my projects and CPD.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it does require some effort but worth it I guess!

    ReplyDelete