Tuesday 18 August 2015

Thing 6 Reflective Practice


I'm really glad there are a few weeks for reflective practice as up until now I have been concentrating on writing my own blog and haven't spent much time reading other blogs, that isn't good to admit - a librarian who is not reading enough!
I really enjoyed hearing about how people ended up working in libraries. There are so many different paths - I notice that many people didn't intend on working in libraries early on but ended up there after taking various detours. I noted that one person said they were a library prefect in school which made me remember that I had been as well and had forgotten!
I made a few comments on various posts. It is kind of new for me to be commenting on people's posts who I have never met, I know that's what blogging is all about but it feels a bit strange for someone who is new to blogging!
I will make a better effort from now on to read as well as write as it nice to see what other people think of the various platforms and tools, it promotes learning as well as satisfying my curious/nosey streak!

3 comments:

  1. I love it when someone comments on a blog post that I've written. It's nice to know I'm not talking to myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it when someone comments on a blog post that I've written. It's nice to know I'm not talking to myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never knew I wanted to be a librarian until I was a Librarian for two societies in College. Before that I always thought I wanted to be a teacher.

    ReplyDelete